Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ashton's First day of preschool



Since Ashton was two and a half I have done playschool groups with friends. For this year I decided I wanted to do something a little more official. He asked almost daily "is it school day today". It is great he loves it and I love it too. His teachers are great! It is also great spending sometime alone with Nick. It is so bittersweet watching him grow into a big boy. I was looking at pictures of him when he was a baby the other day and I just realized how fast life is going. This quote is so true.

It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

AAAHH! Those pictures are so cute it's almost unbearable! No really, I can hardly stand it!