

When I first asked Ashton what he wanted to be a long time ago he said "Buzz Lightyear". When I asked Nick what he wanted to dress up as I didn't get a response so I new it was still my choice. So I told Ashton he was going to be Buzz and then I said Nick you are going to be Woody. Nick started bawling and said "no Woody a Buzz". So then I felt bad but Nick ended up loving his costume and especially his hat. Most of the time they are enemies but deep down they really are best friends.
1 comment:
Hooray for the updates!!! It makes me miss you! "Most of the time they are enemies, but deep down they really are best friends." Haha, i LOVE this because it describes my kids to a "T". I always read on blogs about people's kids getting along so well and I think to myself about how my kids always fight (and by that I mean Cohen picks on Ivy). It's nice to hear it's not just my kids! :)
Post a Comment